The 911.4 is part of the legendary wood harvester series that set new standards in the early 2000s. Originally built by Valmet from 2008-2010, Komatsu Forest continued to
manufacture this type of wood harvester from 2011-2013. That’s why you can choose between these two brands with a configuration.
Extra functions like a tiltable head with manual grabbing help to create a more realistic feeling.
This mod comes with new custom sounds from an original Valmet 911.4!
Price: 180,000 $
Power: 228 hp
Speed: 20 kph
Configurations: brand (Komatsu / Valmet), wheels + tracks
– Increased arm height near the machine
– Improved red and black color values
– Improved light color
– Added second indoor camera which follows the harvester head
– Added C144 decals to the harvester head
– Added two rear view cameras (PC only with mod “Work Camera” activated)
– Corrected moving direction of the joysticks
– Increased break force (more stability on slopes)
– Adjusted center of mass of the components (more stability)
– Added damping to the rear axle (more stability)
– New store icons
– Removed the manual grab feature to increase compatibility with “WoodHarvesterControls”
– Automatic tree detection added (Platinum Expansion)
– New cut length system added
– Passenger script support added (Kubota Pack)
– Manual header tilt function added
– Model improvements on the engine hood
– Red and Black color values improved
– Light color improved
– Mod adapted to “Exhaust Extension” (PC only)
– Crane range increased
– New feature: Switch between automatic and manual cabin leveling! If the manual mode is active, you can control the cabin leveling with a seperate control group.