The modification brings more information about the vehicle to the screen and adds several new features. Adds heading mode to your vehicle (he calls this a temporary fix until GPS / Guidance Steering is released), differential locks, four-wheel drive modes, and improved hydraulic control. It also shows more details of the car in the HUD.
The HUD displays:
– Damage values in% for the driven machine and all its attachments.
– Fuel level for diesel / AdBlue / electric / methane and current fuel consumption.
– Current status of differential lock and 4WD mode.
– Current engine speed and temperature.
– The current weight of the driven vehicle and the total weight with all its accessories and weights.
In multiplayer, all clients except the host will not display fuel consumption, engine temperature and weight correctly due to GIANTS Engine crash.
ATTENTION: the mod is under development. This is a developer version – it may contain bugs.
Below is a list of control buttons:
– Ctrl + End – fix the direction of movement;
– Shift + End – previous direction of movement;
– Ctrl + Home – rotate and fix the direction (180 °);
– Ctrl + PageUp and Ctrl + PageDown – change direction by 45 °;
– Shift + PageUp and Shift + PageDown – change direction by 1 °;
– Ctrl + Shift + PageUp and Ctrl + Shift + PageDown – change direction by 22.5 °;
– Ctrl + Num 7 – enable / disable the differential on the front axle;
– Ctrl + Num 8 – connect / disconnect the differential on the rear axle;
– Ctrl + Num 9 – switch the mode of full (4WD) / not all-wheel drive (2WD);
– Ctrl + Num / – reset the interface on errors or after changing the mod interface settings;
– Ctrl + Num * – reload XML file when to display changes without reloading the game;
– Shift + Home – disable / enable information display (Damage and fuel).
2022-04-08 – V126.96.36.199
* fix for rare “nan°” angle display
* translation updates
188.8.131.52 – added headland trigger distance sound
– Added “tüdelü” sound when approaching the headland trigger (thanks to “andre020478” for the sample);
– Added a configuration menu option that determines how many meters before the headland an audio signal is played;
– Translation updates;
– Built-in translation into Russian;
2022-01-25 – V184.108.40.206
+ added a display for the remaining distance to the headland trigger
+ added config option to choose which lines should be displayed (all, none, tracks only, vehicle+working width only)
+ added config XML option to specify sfx volume
* ATTENTION: Way of “how it works” changed:
– Press RShift+Home to switch throught operating modes: “snap to direction” or “snap to track”
– Hold RShift+Home to disable track assistant
– Press RStrg+Numpad1 to (re)calculate working width
* leaving a vehicle will no longer disable snap direction/track
* remapped move offset line from RAlt+Numpad -/+ to RShift+RCtrl+Numpad -/+
– Updating translations (on this version for the Russian translation is not relevant because of the last paragraph);
– Added sound of switching differentials;
– Built-in translation into Russian;
2022-01-02 – V220.127.116.11
* bugfix working width calculation (again and again…)
2022-01-02 – V18.104.22.168
+ support for Fahrenheit in HUD temperature display
* fixed headland/end of field detection (thx Stephan-S from FS22_AutoDrive)
* small adjustment to steering force (during snap to track)
* bugfix for cruise control issues
2022-01-01 – V22.214.171.124
+ (re)added the parking brake due to high community demand 😉
+ added option to auto-hide guide lines after x seconds after vehicle follows track
* bugfixes for analog controler input devices (thx “Kotlett”)
2021-12-31 – V126.96.36.199
+ added key binding to move vehicle one track to the left/right (in direction of travel; no turning) (rctrl + insert/delete)
+ added config file option to show “spikes” on track lines also
* reworked work width calculation (again). should now detect more attachments.
* changing track layout (position, width, offset) is now much more “smooth” when holding key pressed
* bugfix for display of wrong track numbers when rotating a fake track (thx “Kotlett”)
2021-12-30 – V188.8.131.52
+ re-added option to move track and diff HUD elements via config XML
* bugfix for flickering HUD on dedi server when someone switches through vehicles
2021-12-27 – V184.108.40.206-rc5
* bugfix for the HUD being shown in vehicles where it should not be visible
2021-12-27 – V220.127.116.11-rc4
* fixed a rare bug for snap feature not working as expected on dedicated servers (thx “a Bit Brutal”)
2021-12-26 – V18.104.22.168-rc3
+ added configuration menu option for “number of visible tracks”
+ added key binding to quickly change headland distance (RShift+Numpad / or RShift+Numpad *)
* bugfix for not being able to steer when globally disabling track assistant when snap to track is enabled
* minor change in calculation of workwidth. should now also work if vehicle and attachments are not aligned in a straight line
* changed default width of “virtual tracks” from 4m to 6m
2021-12-25 – V22.214.171.124-rc2
+ added option to show dmg/fuel above the speedmeter (classic) or on the top-right below the gameinfo panel
* disable follow track when resetting track
* minor modifications on key bindings and actionEvent code
2021-12-23 – V126.96.36.199-rc1
* another bugfix for multiplayer
2021-12-23 – V0.9.9.9
* HUD bugfix for dedicated server
2021-12-23 – V0.9.9.8
* rewritten the complete HUD code. looks better, fits GUI scaling.
+ added key binding to quickly cycle through headland modes
– removed key binding for “resume previous snap direction”
2021-12-20 – V0.9.9.7
+ support to increase/decrease width of calculated tracks
+ added support for “fake” tracks. use this if you have no attachment but want tracks. press rctrl+numpad2 twice.
* bugfix for attachments on attachments
* minor fixes
2021-12-19 – V0.9.9.6
* fixed some logic code bugs
* modified track display above speedometer a bit
2021-12-18 – V0.9.9.5
+ added headland behavior. open configuration menu to configure headland behavior for each vehicle.
2021-12-16 – V0.9.9.4
* display track number even when guide lines are turned off
* changed appearance of track display a bit: #actualtrack -> turnover -> nexttrack
* next track number in game world is rendered in green
Changed in 0.9.7.0:
– Added mod settings menu (rctrl + / or lctrl + /);
– Fixed English translation;
– Updated Portuguese and French translations.
Changed in 0.9.8.3:
– Reworked the calculation of the working width.
Changed in 0.9.9.0:
– Binding to the lane.
Changed in 0.9.9.1:
– Improved course handling.
Changed in 0.9.9.2:
– Added simple auto-rotation;
– Rewritten traffic lane code;
– Fixed bugs;
– Built-in translation into Russian.
Majo76 (formely ZhooL)
Translations were provided by several contributors