With the single-rotor rake LINER 500-320, CLAAS specifically addresses those farms that organize their forage harvest themselves and often work on smaller plots.
Claas speaks of the largest single-rotor rake on the market. With a rotor diameter of 3,8 m, this rake has a working width of 4,8 m.
can be an alternative to the twin-rotor rake on some farms.
– Price: 12297 €
– Working speed: 18 km/h
– Required power: 45 hp
– Weight: approx 805 kg
– Number of rotors: 1
– Number of tine arms: 14
– Double tines per arm: 4
– Working width: 4,80 m
– Ground adaptation
– Animated swath plane
– Mouse Control for protections to fold
– Weight set balls configurable
– ModDesc version increased
– Adjusted particle system
– Adjusted DropAreas
– Swath cloth changed when folded
– Added swath cloth color choice
– Front axle of the landing gear now animated
– Ground tracking improved
– Added folding and unfolding of the protective bars via SimpleIC (Only for PC!)
– Small model corrections