A fictional region located in Europe, with a small town, a large lake, and a river running through the center of the map.
– 90 fields (0.21 ha to 11.38 ha).
– 125 buyable land.
– Various forest areas
– Stone quarry.
– A large lime deposit (can be loaded and sold)
– An area of greenhouses (production with seeds, fertilizer and water).
– A placeable liquid tank (water, milk, liquid fertilizer, herbicide and diesel).
– Buying stations (seeds, solid and liquid fertilizers, herbicide, lime, manure and liquid manure and animal feed).
– Sawmill and carpentry (with increased capacities).
– A flour factory (added corn and soybeans in the production of flour).
– 2 trains (one for the sale of products and another for general use with reduced rental cost).
– 5 points for loading the train.
– 2 railroad silos.
– Animal dealer.
– Custom vehicle store.
– Standard production chain.
– Free water in the windmills.
-Changed the decoration outside the map.
-Fixed floating objects.
-Removed the sheep pen that should not appear in the build options.
-Now some gates open at specific times.
-Adjusted sales values for the train, it has better prices, but the train rental is more expensive.
-Adjusted the visibility distance of some objects.
This map does not work, do not download it
I can fix it to correctly load
Very good, get to work
Loads to 85 percent then freezes. I unzipped it and got CRC failed : maps\mapFR\map.i3d.shapes. Also if you try to open the map with Giants editor in also crashes.
Great map but really need an extra silo loading point for the ‘internal’ train to drop off at the ‘external’ selling train silo to make it worth using for moving bulk grain. Otherwise the trains are not very useful.
Love the map, especially the dynamic decor. Only problem I’ve found is the ai doesn’t know where to go half the time. It even tried to drive off a bridge at one point….. On a straight road….
How do you open shop gates
Yeah how do you?
Oh opens at 9