Welcome to Carpathian Countryside. Fictional map inspired by a modern real life agricultural company and its surroundings in western Slovakia.
3 Pre-placed farms. In order to be able to use them, you have to buy them by purchasing the farm land they are built on.
– Main Farm – The largest pre-placed farm on the map, consisting of: 2 cow barns, 1 pigsty, 1 horse barn, farmhouse, large grain silo with production point for making animal feed, vehicle workshop, 2 covered bunker silo buildings ( 6 bunkers in total), many shelters for vehicles or any packaged or loose goods, large slurry storage, slurry tanks, water tower and more.
(If you start in new farmer game mode, you already own the Main Farm).
– Pig Farm – All about the pig with: 2 pig barns, grain silo, bunker silo, vehicle workshop, vehicle shelter, slurry storage, bale shed, bulk storage, water tower and slurry tanks.
– Sheep Farm – Includes: 1 sheep barn, 1 chicken coop, grain silo, bunker silo, vehicle workshop, vehicle shelter and bale shed.
– All 3 pre-placed farms are fully editable, you can sell individual buildings or parts of fences – you can expand the farms. You can sell everything and build your own farm on the same place. Most buildings and objects used on pre-placed farms also have their placeable variants included in the map.
– Collectibles included. 100 wooden toys divided into 10 sets, 10 collectibles in each set. The reward for collecting is 1,000, the reward for completing the entire set is 100,000 and the toy will be displayed on the shelf in your room in the office building.
– 39 fields. Especially large fields with different shapes, also some medium and small.
– 3 unmarked Meadow fields.
– Large forest area. 7 purchasable forest parcels with different sizes, conditions and corresponding prices.
– Several small streams crisscross the land, with free water withdrawal.
– Field missions included, mission NPCs with Slovak names.
– Train system – driveable train with railroad silos and sales point.
– 6 sales points, each interested in a different type and quantity of goods.
– 3 shopping stations, Farm supplies and Lime station – possibility to buy farm consumables (e.g. seeds, fertilizer) directly in the trailer. Livestock market provide the opportunity to buy manure, slurry and animal feed from them.
– 9 Production sites: Bakery, Grain mill, Dairy, Sugarmill, Sawmill, Carpentry, Spinnery, Tailor shop, Biogas plant. The map contains several small and cheaply purchasable plots, perfect for building on other production points. Production sites have their own forklifts, which can be used by all.
– Custom animal settings – slightly adjusted: food and straw consuumption, Manure, liquid manure and milk production and animal prices. Sheeps and chickens produce manure if beded with straw. Sheeps produce also milk.
– Placeable Orchards (apples, pears, apricots and plums) require only water to produce fruits but you can increase the productivity with special fertilizer (purchased in shop) and compost. Orchards produce fruits only during spring and summer. Produced fruits can be further processed in placeable fruits and vegetable processing plant.
– Placeable Advanced Greenhouses with new vegetable types (cucumber, green pepper, onion and watermelon) require only water to produce vegetables but you can increase the productivity with special fertilizer (purchased in shop) and compost. Greenhouses produce also organic waste as byproduct. Produced vegetables can be further processed in placeable fruits and vegetable processing plant.
– Compost making – compost is required in orchards and greenhouses and can be also sold for profit or used as fertilizer on fields(NOTE: Not supported by Precision Farming DLC). Compost is made in Compost silo from organic waste, grass, hay, straw and other similar materials.
– Vehicle store offers telescopic loader that can be used by everyone to load pallets or bales that you bought there, so you don’t need to bring your own loader.
– All sales points and production facilities have different opening hours. The gates open and close automatically at specific times. (All closed by default when you first started the game, wait an hour in game to bring them back to normal cycle). If you need to do something urgent even after closing, you can open the gates manually.
– Seasonal fruit growth is standard (fits very well with the map’s land) Cotton and sugar cane are not typical for the map’s land, but you can grow them if you want.
– Custom seasonal weather, typical for the country of the map.
PC Only map features:
– Object Storage mod is requred and is used in bale and pallet storage buildings instead of the base game object storage feature.
– Production Revamp mod is required, especially for orchards and greenhosues but its features are also utilized in other factories.
– Optional support for: Maize Plus, Enhanced Animal System mods and Platinum DLC – You can enable few extra features in the map xml configuration files, depending on which of these mods you use. And other features (see my video tutorials).
– Maize Plus mod – optional support: you can eable possibility to purchase all the new food types this mod adds, directy into the trailer from livestock market or make your own food mixtures in pig food maker at the main farm. Custom animalFoodAdditions is recommended to use here, more info in video tutorial.
– Enhanced Animal System mod – optional support: Map include placeable, functional calf huts and shelter for up to 50 calves – nothing extra have to be done for that, avaialble by default but only make sense with this mod. Goats produce regular base game milk in the sheep husbandries included in the map, goat milk (from the mod) is also fully supported in dairy and selling stations – which can be produced from other sheep husbandry placeable mod that support it.
– Platinum Expansion DLC – optional support: You can enable extra products from the DLC in sawmill and carpenter production points built into the map.
Additional map features:
– Precision Farming DLC ready. Custom soil map included.
– Platinum Expansion DLC ready. Transport company sales point also supports products from the DLC and it is also possible to sell wood containers via the train or directy to container trader sales point.
– Mod More Animal Husbandries Possible (64) is recommened for use with the map, so it is possible to build more husbandires. Map already has more husbandries then what the base game limit is.