Welcome to the Iowa Plains View. The map is based on terrain in the State of Iowa,US, but has been modified to fit the gameplay i like and will not represent any particular place or city.
This map is standard size and here you can build your game as you want, arable, productions or forestry or all of those.
The main farm is equipped with pre-placed farm buildings along with Cow Barn, Chicken Barn, Pig Barn and starter machines to help you grow your farm. All placeables on main farm, including trees, fence even farm road, can be sold.
On the map you will find:
– 30 fields, from small to big. Two fields are with Grass Mission.
– 2 Forestry sites
– Added more paintable terrain texture.
– Oil Plant
– Sugar Mill
There are two new one:
– Watermill which will take your corn as well, and produce corn flour, which can be sold or sent to our local Bakery where you can make Corn bread, and
– Popcorn factory for producing of Popcorn and Popcorn Butter. For the production of both, you will need sea salt, which you can buy in the store.
Selling stations are:
– Livestock Balle Sell Point,
– Jackon’s Farm and Grain Sell Point will take your grains and root crops.
– Garden Restaurant and Town Store will take your other goods.
– There is also a train that will ship your goods to Ravenport.
Iowa licence plates.
The seasonal growth plan has been adjusted to closer follow the region.
– Fixed BGA bale trigger.
– Changed road textures.
New savegame is not required
– Map borders moved more to the edge of the map.
– Relocated 3 collectable catridges.
– Watermill retextured.
– Removed starting Farmhouse from the store. There is another one that you can use.
– Increased capacity of hayloft.
– Cow Barn fence is getting gate so you can use pasture.
– Grain silo system improved.
– Fixed Root Crop unloading trigger position.
– Lowered amount of food and straw input of Cow Barn.
– Removed school building and redone commercial street.
– Added more space around vehicle shop and removed fence.
– Houses and decorations on farmlands 42 and 32 now can be sold after you purchase farmland.
– Fence and Trees on Jackson’s farm can be sold after you purchase farmland.
– Implemented Relight by Suchsneak. Thank you Suchsneak!
– Added Alfalfa, Clover and Soybeans Straw. Thanks to Lancyboi.
– Added Road Reflectors because of darker nights caused by Relight.
– Added Traffic Lights as a part of map decoration. Yellow light is flashing.
– Added lights on the farm which can be sold.
– Added logos on production buildings.
– Added custom sounds.
– BGA is not producing Electric Charge anymore. Instead of that Methane that is produced can be transported, sell or use.
– Added second Bunker Silo at BGA.
– Added Natural Gas Power Plant. It will produce Electricity which is sell directly. For operating Power Plants you will need Methane and Transformer Oil which you can buy in shop, pallets category.
– Added 2 liquid trailers for transport Methane and you can find it in Miscellaneous category.
– Carpentry moved to Sawmill area. They left Building and Structures on the land which can be sold after you purchase farmland.
– Bakery is not producing Cake anymore. Lowered price of Bakery.
– Added Cakery which will produce Cake only.
– Added Spinnery.
– Added Tailor Shop.
– Added Waffle Shop.
– Added Pancake Shop.
– Added French Fries Shop.
– Added Ketchup Production.
– Added Pizzeria. One of the Ingredients for make pizza is Oregano which you can buy in the shop.
– Added Diner as a production chain. After you purchase Diner and bring all products the are needed, Diner will start to make great profit as long as you fill it up with products.
– Console release
– Removed unlicensed brands textures.
– Removed custom paintable ground textures that were cause an issue.
-Fixed missing ‘function_seaSaltPallet’ in l10n_en.xml