This mod consists of 9 wind turbines of the EP5 platform with different hub heights. The following are the features of the plants:
-All turbines adjust to the wind and change their speed depending on the wind speed.
-Anemometers are animated and adjust to wind speed.
-Obstacle marking adapts to the light conditions in the different seasons.
-The income per hour and the daily maintenance costs are one thousandth of the purchase price.
The following systems are included:
E136 EP5: 109m, 120m and 132m hub height (Price each: €500,000)
E147 EP5: 126m, 143m and 155m hub height (Price each: €600,000)
E160 EP5: 120m, 140m and 166m hub height (Price each: €700,000)
You can find more pictures under the following post, as only a maximum of 5 file attachments are allowed here: Template (link will follow later)
These are not detailed illustrations of the real models. Only the hub height, the rotor diameter and the rough appearance are based on the real images!
– Rotor blades and hub have been recreated
– The length of the red stripes now correspond to 6m on all rotor blades.
– All MST towers have been reworked.
– The E136 no longer has a German daytime marking (red stripes on the tower, nacelle and rotor blades), but only white daytime lighting.
– Adjusted the size of the generators.
– Texture adjustments