This fruit tree orchard produces crates of olives, green olives, almonds, pistachio, apples, cherries, lemons, oranges, plums, pears and peaches.
The recipes uses water, seeds, manure, solid fertilizer and empty pallets (last one is buyable from the store or can be produced by my sawmill platinum; other empty pallets may work).
The orchard is very large, will flatten the place but not always very good (on hills), so you may need to landscape yourself before or after.
Special thanks to Black_Dragon23 aka Dragon’s Den (base mod, check his production pack).
If know how to improve it, will be add as contributor (new tree models, better textures).
Will be used in further production.
– fixed empty pallets typing error that glitched the hud for them;
– added compost as a filltype to avoid the warning in log, although you need to produce it from another mod (or from my upcoming Fermenting Silo), because is not buyable.
– added organic waste as bi-product (will be used for making compost in a future mod, or can be sold for a small price);
– all the ingredients must be delivered to the orchards, no more buying from production menu.
– step backwards: changed back to the old trees (when will finish the new ones, will change then, but for now, to avoid all the errors I decided to reverse to the old ones);
– improvement: added sun dependent and temperature dependend modes for all the productions, using Revamp;
– added quince, lemon and orange as new fruits;
– added polish, italian, french and romanian translation with some help from my Discord members.
– Added a second orchard called mediteranean orchard
– This one produces almonds, oliveas and pistachios
– the normal one produces apples, apricots, cherries, peaches, pears and plums.
– changed the tree for the normal one (the trees appear in random position, if you can fix this, will be apreciated, but looks good enough)
– pallets volume increased to 2000 from 800
– will be a mandatory mod for Rogatki Multifruit Edit
Fixed missing orange box.