– Added ability to grind Corn into Corn Meal and Cracked Corn.
– Custom made textures for Cracked Corn and Corn Meal.
– Corn Meal is put on pallets to sell and Cracked Corn is stored in the silo at the Grainmill.
– Added Cracked Corn to the “bulk” and “farmSilo” categories so it can be stored in any farm silo and carried in any trailer or shovel.
– Corn Meal and Cracked Corn can be sold with the included placable sellpoint.
– Cracked Corn can also be used to feed chickens in maps that are set up to do so.
– Modders are free to use my textures and additions in this mod to add Corn Meal or Cracked Corn to their maps for chicken feed, mods, etc. I only ask that I get credit for my work.
– Pallets of Cracked Corn can be purchased at the shop to use as chicken feed in maps set up to use it.
– Increased the pallet spawner capacity to hold 18 pallets.
– Fixed conflict that removed food types from all other animals.
– Updated Cracked Corn textures.
– Added Cracked Corn bins which can also be purchased at the store.
– Bins of cracked corn are now produced in addition to being stored in bulk in the silo.
*NOTE: To have the Cracked Corn stored in the silo, and not produce bins, the output must be changed in the productions menu from “Storing” to “Distributing” so Cracked Corn bins will not be produced.
– Added ability to remove un-milled grain from the Grain Mill’s silo.
– Other minor adjustments.
– Changed particle effects to be more realistic for cracked corn.
– All of the grain can now be removed from the grain silo if you choose to if you need it for animal feed or there’s a higher price to sell it directly.