This mod consists of 7 wind turbines of the Nordex DELTA platform with different hub heights. The following are the features of the plants:
– All turbines adjust to the wind and change their speed depending on the wind speed.
– Anemometers are animated and adjust to wind speed.
– Obstacle marking adapts to the light conditions in the different seasons.
– The income per hour and the daily maintenance costs are one thousandth of the purchase price.
The following systems are included:
N100 Delta: 75m, 85m and 100m hub height (Price each: €137,500)
N117 Delta: 91m, 120m and 141m hub height (Price each: €350,000)
N131 Delta: 84m, 134m and 164m hub height (Price each: €475,000)
N133 Delta: 78m, 83m and 110m hub height (Price each: €512,500)
N149 Delta: 105m, 125m and 164m hub height (Price each: €625,000)
N155 Delta: 108m, 120m and 164m hub height (Price each: €687,500)
N163 Delta: 118m, 148m and 164m hub height (Price each: €750,000)
These are not detailed illustrations of the real models. Only the hub height, the rotor diameter and the rough appearance are based on the real images!
-N175 Delta with 112m ST and 179m MB Hybrid have been added.
-N155 164m MB Hybrid has been removed.
– The length of the red stripes now correspond to 6m on all rotor blades.
– The N133 (only 78m and 83m) and the N155 no longer have a German daytime marking (red stripes on the tower, nacelle and rotor blades), but only white daytime lighting.