This mod consists of 4 Vestas 2MW Platform wind turbines with different hub heights. The following are the features of the plants:
-All turbines adjust to the wind and change their speed depending on the wind speed.
-Anemometers are animated and adjust to wind speed.
-Obstacle marking adapts to the light conditions in the different seasons.
-The income per hour and the daily maintenance costs are one thousandth of the purchase price.
The following systems are included:
Vestas V90 2MW: 80m, 95m and 105m hub height (Price each: €100,000)
Vestas V100 2MW: 80m, 95m and 120m hub height (Price each: €150,000)
Vestas V110 2MW: 95m, 110m and 125m hub height (Price each: €225,000)
Vestas V120 2MW: 92m, 118m and 137m hub height (Price each: €375,000)
You can find more pictures under the following post, as only a maximum of 5 file attachments are allowed here: Template (link will follow later)
These are not detailed illustrations of the real models. Only the hub height, the rotor diameter and the rough appearance are based on the real images!
Also note that “2MW” in the name of the turbines only stands for the platform of the individual turbines and not for the power!
– The length of the red stripes now correspond to 6m on all rotor blades.
– The V110 and V120 no longer have a German day marking (red stripes on the tower, nacelle and rotor blades), but only white day lighting.
-137m LDST of the V120 has been improved
– New towers for all plants
– Machine houses have been revised
– New lights for obstacle marking
– Revision of some textures
– 95m tower of the V90 2MW was replaced by 125m tower
– Path error has been corrected