“Should I take those three fertilizer missions, or rather the 2.3 ha potato harvesting contract?” “How much liquid fertilizer will I need for this job?” If you ever asked yourself questions like these, this mod will help to find the answers. It improves the contract system, both in singleplayer and multiplayer.
– The maximum number of contracts and the amount generated per cycle is automatically adjusted to the number of fields on the map.
– You can immediately generate new contracts through the “New Contracts” button, or delete all of them with the “Clear Contracts” button.
– You can sort the available contracts by type and field number, by total profit, or by profit per minute, to make it easier to find the one you desire.
– You can activate more than three contracts at a time.
– The mod adds new vehicle combos for contracts, for the mission generator to chose from.
– With the “Details” button you can toggle on/ off the display of additional contract information. Like cost estimates for usage material as fertilizer, herbicide, or seeds. For harvest and baling contracts, it shows the minimum amount to be delivered, and the amount that you can keep (and sell). From this it calculates the total profit value for a contract, i.e. reward minus cost for fertilize/ spray/ sow contracts, and reward plus value of kept harvest for harvest/ baling contracts. It even estimates the time you will probably need for total completion of the job, by taking into account the work speed and work width of the appropriate leasing vehicles/ tools that are offered with the contract.
Disclaimer: All values shown in details display are ESTIMATES. You should not take them absolutely, but rather as an indication of what contracts to prefer among others.
#113 formatting large reward values in contracts list, details on
#115 make userDefined.xml mission vehicles file map-specific
and updates to ru, pl translation – Thank you contributors!
a user (MP admin) was afraid of players hoarding contracts, and asked for a display of all farms active contracts: hit new “M” button (MP only)
#111 the optional user-defined mission vehicles list is now read from modSettings/BCuserDefined.xml
– UI settings page in main menu
– display farmland owner in farmland buy/sell view of ingame menu map
– display number of completed jobs under farmers image (if details on)
adds a settings page within the games main menu. In MP games, this is only displayed for Admins
optional modes “hard” and “discount” should now work also in MP games
display no. of successful jobs under the farmer image on contracts page (if BC details is on)
display farmland owner in farmland overview mode of ingame menu map
-add option hard mode: active missions time out at
midnight. Penalty for mission cancel
-add option discount mode: get discounted field price,
based on number of missions
-warnings on mission vehicles do not repeat. Warning
only if no vehicles found for a mission
– fixed filter buttons to show other mission types, if available
– fixed “time left” display for transport contracts in MP game
– weed, fertilize contracts can now also be configured for lazyNPC
– compatibility with other contract mods
– “lazy NPCs” (leave more work for contracts) can be configured on/ off
– maximum number of active contracts configurable (in modSettings/FS22_BetterContracts.xml)
– indicator for active contracts with borrowed equipment
– clear / new contracts buttons in MP games only work for master user
– recognize FS22_DynamicMissionVehicles
– Added display filter function for contracts list
– Adjusted calculation of keep / deliver values for harvest / baling contracts
– Added conflicts prevention with other mods
– Added support for FS22_SupplyTransportContracts, FS22_TransportMissions
is there any way to get this mod with the cap of contracts its annoying for multiplayer