The butcher’s shop processes cows, pigs, sheep and chickens into meat.
With the help of animal transporters, production can be supplied via the animalTrigger.
This feature came with Production Revamp added.
Production Revamp is mandatory.
The delivered animals are converted into a new fillType and credited in production.
Cows, pigs, sheep and chickens can only be processed if they have health over 75% and are older than 6 months.
In addition, the butcher shop is only open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
– Price: €179,000
– Daily maintenance: 179€
– Cycles per hour: 1
– Cost: 17€ per hour
– Due to the high demand, version 18.104.22.168 now offers the option of delivering the animals to the butcher’s shop from the first month. If you want to continue to supply the butcher shop from the 6th month, you should not update to 22.214.171.124
– Roosters can now also be processed
– Economy of production adapted to real butchery
– ModHub release
– Input volume increased for pig, sheep and chicken
– Input mass increased for cow, pig, sheep and chicken
– Due to the production of meat, the value per animal is now twice as high as a direct sale at the stable
Script: Achimobil, braeven
Idee / Konzept: Switty003