Revamp reworks the internal production system, expands it and adds various functions. Revamp itself is the basic script mod, but also independently extends productions with additional comfort functions.
A selection of features:
Automatically available for all productions:
* Automatic word wrap on the recipe display for incomming and outgoing products (4 ingredients per line, 2 per line for boosters).
* A colored display of the recipes makes it easier to see why a production is not producing: white – available, red – not available but required, orange – not available and not required.
* Possibility to buy goods in the production menu for a production for double the market price.
* Priority system: Incoming goods can now be set to different priorities via the production menu and will be distributed based on these priorities. The following applies: Priority 1 is most important and will get the goods first until the warehouse is full. Priority 2 only afterwards, etc. Inputs can also be deactivated, in which case they will not receive any deliveries.
* Only active productionlines can be supplied via the distribute mode.
* New output mode available: Sell Directly, Distribute, Storeing (Previously Keep) and Spawning (New). If a production is set to storing, it does not automatically spawn pallets.
* Added manual pallet & bale spawner – All productions with pallet spawner can also spawn pallets & bales manually – via the menu or a trigger.
* Production delivery costs are now reported separately (previously part of production costs).
* Productions that are mission objectives can accept unlimited goods from missions until the mission is completed. Mission goods no longer end up in the production itself during missions.
* Display of maximum storage capacities.
* Alphabetical sorting of the productions.
* In the case of productions, it is displayed whether they are running in parallel (II) or distributed (Y).
Must be actively added to the productions:
* Recipes can be created with several equal ingredients in groups (maximum 5).
* Multiple production lines that previously had to be created separately can be combined into one production line.
* Ability to add one or more optional boosters that increase Outgoing Production.
* Boosters can be disabled or reversed for individual goods.
* Display of the real current production depending on the booster. The current booster value is shown in orange brackets after the amount.
* Ability to create recipes via FillTypeCategories.
* Possibility to add displays on productions that can show the current level in the storage. Also possible with pure storages.
* Possibility to display objects depending on the fill level, e.g. pallets in a production warehouse. Also possible with pure storages.
* Storages can also be provided with a spawn script that can be used to spawn bales and pallets.
* New FillTypes can be entered via Revamp at existing sales points without actively changing the existing sales points. A separate point of sale is no longer required.
* Hidden productions with autostart function.
* Various setting options for the above functions.
* All fully multiplayer compatible.
A full list of options, installation help and support is available from the Documentation:
This is just the script, the script alone does not change any production recipes! These must be created separately.
* Fixed a Bug with Game Version 184.108.40.206
* Fixed a Bug with manually spawning logs
* Bugfix with Pump and Hoses Version 1.3
* Fill level objects can now use multiple filltypes or filltype categories as a sum
* Possibility to use any number of opening hours
* Bugfix ingame help of other mods should work correctly again
* Bugfix with boostMode
* Write error in StoreItemScript considered
* Bugfix with production cycles display
* Correction of recipe and fill level indicators for extra wide monitors.
* Purchase price adjustment works now also with fillable purchase silos
* StoreItems via the revamp functions have mod titles again
* Lumber trigger now adjusts its text without reloading, between selling and storing
* rename mod icon to match new guidlines
* replace Ampersand sign in XML texts for better display
* Compatibility with Silverrun Forest/Platinum Shipyard and Coaster
* Bugfix autostart and weather dependent productions/filltypes
* preselected priorities
* buyfactor can be changed
* production mode monthly
* modes for mix-groups
* displays can change color depending from filllevel
* production modes can be used together
* silage bales from m+ are now spawned with foil
* Fix with new productions and Pumps N’ Hoses DLC
* Swap dialogues now with 1/10 steps
* When swapping out seedlings, all tree species available in the standard seedling palette can be selected.
* Fix for interaction with Pumps N’ Hoses DLC
* Fixed object fill level with one object
* Optimized distribution calculation
* Fixed bug with the new production modes
* Translations outsourced to separate files and new translations: Swedish and Russian.
* Silo/Production spawn can now choose to spawn as bales, pallets or logs depending on what is available on the map. The selection is only displayed if there are several options.
* “Store wood” is now displayed for a silo/production instead of “Sell wood”.
* Added game settings
* Correction of the purchase prices based on the economy settings (can be deactivated in the settings)
* The selling price factor for direct sales from productions can be set
* Changed bales from mods can now also be spawned
* Bales are now displayed sorted by size when swapping out
* Added conditional outputs
* Production dependent on temperature, wind, sun, rain, season and opening hours
* Enables fill levels depending on temperature, sun, rain and wind
* Made color of silage bales selectable
* Made production lines that are inactive/active hideable
* Added ingame help
* Added new translations: Spanish, Italian and French
* Built-in priority system
* Buy function built in
* Installed production spawner script
* Sellpoint script installed
* Line break implemented
* Colored recipes
* Maximum storage quantities & sorting of productions
* FillTypeCategories support
* Added display and object display
* Warehouse spawn script installed
Bugfix with Unloadingstation without a FillType Entry
* Bugfix for prio sync on dedicated server
* Fixed Bug with Capacities with FillTypeCategories in recipes
* Added option to set productions to auto-deliver(for hidden productions)
* Fix for AutoDeliver & Storing for productions preplaced on maps
* Fixed broken pallet-limit
* Fix for Spawning not saving anymore
* Fix for intelligent Distributing, Produktions should no longer distribute to themself