Real Dirt Color changes all vehicles/tools dirt color to the surrounding enviroment.
– 10 color variations including: Brown Dirt, Brown Mud, Red Dirt, Red Mud, Grass, Chaff, Manure, Slurry, Lime, and Snow.
– Colors are blended back and forth using a variable speed.
– 2 modes available via xml settings file: “Simple mode” and “Independent wheel mode”.
– Tweakable color change speed.
– Included “ReadMe.txt” for modding options.
– Completely revised for FS22.
Mud Color can use the “Mud System” mod’s field wetness value to keep mud color until fields dry.
Fixed : Multiplayer error when using vehicles that don’t support Real Dirt Color.
Fixed* : Independent wheel colors now works for all clients in Multiplayer.
Fixed : Vehicle dirt colors now synchronize for all clients when joining game in Multiplayer.
*Note : The separate “Real Dirt Color Tracks” mod now works with Independent wheel colors in Multiplayer.
Fixed : ReadMe text files preventing mod use in Dedicated Servers.
Fixed : Vehicles disabling real dirt color caused an error.
Hotfixed crashes caused by language detection code