Deutz Agrostar 6.71/6.81 converted for the Ls22
Many thanks in advance to Puma for the approval
I hereby present you my Deutz Agrostar 6.71/6.81. Since none of the 6.81s floating around on the net could inspire me, I put a hand on the old ham myself.
Please don’t expect a completely new Ls22 model, because the basic model from Puma is a bit older. However, I think that I was able to get a lot out of the many small details.
Also, this is my first “bigger” mod.
What was done?
– Ls22 standard
– Simple IC (front/rear window, front hydraulics on/off, roof hatch, door)
– Color choice frame/rims
– new joystick
– gear indicator
– Illuminated buttons
– All new dashboard icons
– Real sound of Lance ausm Ls19 (thanks for sharing)
– and many little things
– Circuit revised, power shift stages are now also power shift stages
– Gear indicator now smoother
– small fixes
– new grille in the front
– Hue adjusted by the light
– Tire warnings hopefully all fixed, if anything else just let me know
– Luminance of the gear indicator adjusted (now not quite as strong)
Tire bug fixed