These trailers are used to transport grain containers, as they allow us to tilt and empty the load.
Compatible with DLC Platinum Expansion containers by means of tension belts.
Operation (Coupling and uncoupling containers).
– 1º We put the container on the trailer (if you want to make it more real this step should be the second one).
– 2º Remove the locks with the X key.
– 3º Hold the container with the Q key.
– 4º We put the locks with the X key.
– Same operations as for uncoupling but in reverse.
– Configuration type of coupling: Truck or Tractor.
– Tension belts configuration (Only for 20FT, 30FT and 40FT)
– 12 types of tires.
– Brand configuration: Lizard, Demco, Fliegl, Krone and Lode King.
– Color configurations: Main color, design, fenders, reflectors and rims.
– 64 colors available for all color configurations (metallic, matte and chrome).
– Base price: 45.000 $.
– Size configuration: 20FT and 25FT
– Base price: 65.000 $.
– Size configuration: 30FT and 35FT
– Base price: 85.000 $.
– Size configuration: 40FT and 45FT
– Fixed the license plate position coming out wrong in the 45FT Tractor configuration.