With an all-wheel drive, this transporter and all its subsequent variants become a collector’s item.
This version is characterized by the permanent all-wheel drive with viscous coupling.
The ground clearance is 210 millimeters at the front and 200 millimeters at the rear with 14-inch tires.
The work provides a package of B-pillar, chassis and body modifications, reinforced braking and drive technology and
a rear axle lock together.
The ideal helper for house and yard….
– Choice of body color including VW colors, municipal orange, fire brigade red, army olive
– 4 different tire/rim combinations
– RUL optional
– Tarpaulin structure optional
– Additional lights optional
– Trailer and gooseneck hitch optional
– 4 different stickers
– working front winch
and much more
Not an AAA mod but it’s a VW T3… It just does its job.