The bunker of the sowing complex, one of the constituent elements of the sowing complex. Equipped with a diesel engine/hydraulic motor for fan rotation.
The sowing complex allows sowing both on a stubble background, without its preliminary preparation, and on backgrounds processed according to the traditional technology of dump plowing.
Seeds and fertilizers, passing through the dispensers, fall into the main transport pipe of the hopper and are blown directly under each ploughshare of the cultivator by a powerful air flow, distributed in a strip.
They support work with the Kuzbass and Tom sowing complexes and their modifications.
– Price: from 23300 – 24000€
– Volume: 6.5 cubic meters, 1 compartment: 2600; 2 compartment: 3900.
– Selection of the type of drive of the seeding machine: hydraulic or diesel*
– Selection of the type of loading screw
– Choice of design.
* – There may be problems with the Manual Attaching mod when disconnecting the diesel-powered hopper.
– Fixed a bug where the attachment point of the rear seed hopper was shifted.