Welcome to Erlingen, a small village located in Bavaria, somewhere between Erlengrat and Felsbrunn. Let yourself be charmed by the realistic environment of this valley crossed by the Grünberg river, where you will certainly find a place to your liking to settle down. This is my first contribution for Farming Simulator, and I hope you will enjoy discovering it.
Here you will find:
– Main farm with barn (15 cows), free range pasture (60 cows) and sheepbarn (65 sheep)
– Pig farm with large pigsty (270 pigs)
– Contractors company farm
– Equestrian center with stables (8 horses), free range pasture (8 horses)
– Greenhouse cultivation area
– 69 fields, 9 meadows, 3 vineyards, 10 forestry areas and 1 plot with generator
– Multiple selling points and custom productions
– No sugar cane or cotton
– German license plates
You can use the different buildings when buying the corresponding plots. All you have to do is climb into your favorite tractor and set off in search of your happiness in the fields of Erlingen. Have fun!