This is not a mod!!! Unzip and replace each files and folders in the original mod folder.
Download for Rogatki map
Please follow the tutorial made by Enowler how to add multi fruit on a map. The process is the same for Rogatki.
For the carrot and onion harvest I added some mods as requirements that should automatically download from mod hub. Also you can check my Fortscritt Multifruit edit for a smaller machine that suits better for this map.
Tutorial for multifruit:
– Added extra crops: rye, millet, beans, peas, lentils, linseed/flax (with flax fiber as straw), hops, poppy seeds, mustard, carrot and onion but REMOVED olives, sugarcane and oilseed radish;
– changed the foliage and growth for alfalfa and clover, because they were not regrowing;
– added the new crops and straws to all the sellingpoints and productions, also most of them have contracts;
– added new factories (bakery, spinnery, oil plant, grain mill etc.) with new products and new buildings for animals.
– added the animals from HOF Bergmann by Farmer Andy, including cats (cats eat mineral feed; they reproduce and can be sold);
– added cat zone and calf igloos placeable in building mode (calves need straw and milk; the igloos are 2 different placeables: one with all the fences, the second to add in the empty spaces where the fences are; level the ground first);
– added a goat husbandry from HOF B. to get goat milk (!!! – removed fences, pasture pretty large give them some space; add inside only goats because the pallets spawn oddly one piece of wool o a pallet; for sheep use another pen/pasture);
– added a greenhouse and open garden plot with new plants;
– added a hayloft that accepts even bales (but gives bulk back) and modified map’s bunker silo to accept alfalfa and clover
– added a root crop storage that works with carrots and onions;
– added OmaTana’s growth calendar for those who want to play without seasons (just base game crops grow faster; I don’t know how to add for the new crops the nonseasonal growth to work properly; if you know, please add and contact me for an update);
– added custom traffic with custom vehicles
– added new animals on the pre-placed pasturea and animal dealer.
Translation only in english and romanian. I am sorry for the polish people but I didn’t fixed the translation (lack of time and language knowledge, if you can help, will be apreciated and included in the next update)
More changes that I forgot about.
Known issues: Fruit Orchard has some errors that hopefully I will fix soon; millet doesn’t load foliage distance (tried everything I knew, but it is not game breaking). If other issues occur, please report and will try to fix them.
Savegame release in about 5 days or sooner. If map needs fixing, might be a delay.
– added alfalfa fermented and clover fermented, both compatible with m+ fillTypes;
– made bales for them; wrapping alfalfa and clover bales will ferment now in alfalfa fermented and clover fermented;
– price for the new silages are double than grass silage (price won’t apply with M+);
– added the new fillTypes to the bales selling point;
– the new silages can be used in cow feed, both directly to the pen or in mixing wagons;
– alfalfa fermented and clover fermented can be made in separate special bunker silos also, not just in bales (you can still make normal silage from clover and alfalfa in the normal bunker from the map);
– changed growth time for poppy;
– added spring barley and spring wheat (the same barley/wheat, but can be sowed in march too);
– removed the need from rolling from root crops, planter crops, also from sorghum and millet;
– changed textures for the winery;
– changed the recipes for Spinnery;
– added hops, all grapes and olives to the nitrogen requirements for Precision Farming (now the nitrogen values will depend on the soil, like any other crops);
– various fixes and minor changes that I can’t remember.
– added a new enclosed rabbit hutch;
– fixed missing flax particle effects on pickers (balers, forage wagons);
– fixed a bug that caused corn stalks to not appear anymore when harvesting;
– added italian translation;
– fixed some placeables names with typing errors;
– fixed the terrain shader (missing 360 multiterrain angles);
– other minor changes.
– fixed hops missinng stages;
– fixed missing RICE from GRAINHEADER;
– fixed missing MILLET from FARMSILO;
– fixed GRAPEB (white grapes prunner) – NOTE: grass on hops and white grapes can’t be mulched but does not affect the yield (found the same issue on Italia and Vidhostice, so I think it is the way vines work);
– fixed Rabbits food Description (instead of hay will display what they actually eat – clover);
– other minor changes.
– Increased modDesc version
– Fixed terrainShader
– removed Silphie and related items (planter, pallet), because I’ve reached the crop limit and it won’t grow with seasons on, plus it caused other log errors;
– added stubbles to all crops and stubble destruction;
– fixed alfalfa foliage that caused conflict with maize plus’s alfalfa;
– fixed missing distance textures;
– changed growth period on hops (the same now as on Vidhostice Maps update);
– minor changes to the foliage;
– decreased the production cycles on spinnery (was too fast);
– changed clover and dry clover windrow fill planes;
– changed the textures on dry alfalfa and dry clover bales to match the windrows.
– added rabbits, rabbit hutch and pet carrier to transport both rabbits and cats;
– rabbits eat chaff, clover and clover hay in parallel with lettuce, cabbage, carrots and other vegetables;
– added silphie as a forage crop – turns to chaff (instead of chopped silphie), but regrows;
– added a special planter and silphie seedlings;
– all the above additions are the work of Farmer Andy and LSFM modding team;
– removed limousins from cows; also bull calves are only visible when spawning by reproduction; please sell limousins before update; rest of the animals remain unchanged;
– removed beer doses, bottled beer from Brewery (will produce just beer in kegs);
– removed apple and pumpkin pies from bakery;
– added missing hemp to seeder;
– fixed polish translation;
– updated all the language files to work with the new crops/animals;
– added french translation;
– fixed millet foliage and growth; it is good for forage (heigher yield of chaff comparing with other cereals);
– fixed carrots fillplanes;
– compost will work as fertilizer in Precision Farming, but with the special one from LSFM (link in my Discord server);
– other minor changes/fixes.
– after many requests and finding that maizeplus feeding requirements are insanely high, I fixed the amount of feed animals need; they still eat more and produce more than base game, but now they are manageable to raise;
-played a bit with pig breeds; now they are different not just visually, also by price, feed amount and outputs; berskshire will reproduce only if 90% healthy, will eat more than the other 2, but the selling price is higher; recommend using Enhanced Animal System version 1.1 (the last one will over-ride the animals) to get more offsprings from pigs;
– added Danish translation offered by Plys;
– fixed polish translation for the animals, by Ramzses490;
– fixed missing translation for cat food;
– added visual rows for soybeans, beans, peas, chickpeas and lentils;
– darkened a bit foliage for lavender and alfalfa;
– other minor changes and fixes;
– Added pig male,duck male and other male off-springs to all of the animals excepting horses (to be able to ride them).
– added limousin at cows and changed the pig breeds (the base-game ones instead of only one) – this was possible because of the Enhanced Animal System version 2.0;
– on Discord I modified the EAS mod to work with Rogatki;
– added catFood, buyable from the store and for use to the cats, instead of mineral feed.
– added beetroot/red beets – for now just for sale (higher yield/price than sugarbeets) and pig food;
– added lavender – it regrows and can be harvested with a modified JD cotton harvester (only this one works, the square bale harvester won’t even if it is a mod); first year one cut, next years up to two cuts; also can be harvested with a forage harvester, but with 20% yield penalty.
– added bull calf;
– changed buckwheat foliage;
– added the new crops/bales to selling points;
– changed grape marc fillplane; it is produced by the winnery as bi-product from wine and can be transformed to home made brandy.
– more productions/products in the next update (or separate mod, will see), to make use of the new crops.
– Goweil DLC compatible;
– Maize Plus Compatible;
– added german translation (if you want to help with your language, please contact me on Discord);
– huge productions pack compatible (for example Dragon’s Den Production Extension);
– added new crop: Hemp and a windrow: Hemp Fiber (once a year you mow it and bale it, then sell or turn it into material at Spinnery);
– Winery now gives Grape Marc as bi-product of wine; this can be used further in Homemade Brandy Production;
– I’ve added the FillTypeLimit increaser script by GtX – now you can use as many factories as you like, no error will apppear (also, Maize plus works because of this and the next changelog);
– I’ve increased the cells of Density Height Types – although a NEW SAVEGAME IS NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, if you have bunker silos filled (chaff, silage, ccm, organic waste or compost), the content will dissapear, the same with all the windrows in the field (grass, alfalfa, clover, hays, straws), so, to avoid this, bale the windrows or put them in hayloft, also empty the bunker silos before updating; anything tipped to the ground will dissapear after the update, so be sure to gather before in silos or trailers or bales;
– darkened the texture of alfalfa;
– fixed corn stalks: because of a typing error in the lua, it produced before 28 liters of corn stalks per square meter, when harvesting corn; now it is fixed to 3 l/m2;
– other minor fixes.
– increased Farm Dairy production rate;
– added Precision Farming seed rates for the new crops (needs the latest version of Precision Farming);
– fixed missing distance textures;
– fixed errors on hops vines;
– fixed missing hud images;
– changed grain mill building; now you can get ccm raw, bran, cracked corn and mineral feed as bulk; also if you want you can get back the grain too;
– fixed chickens eating too much (by mistake I’ve set a chicken to eat as much as a sheep 🙂 – now eats more than base game but a reasonable amount);
– increased egg production rate on chickens and ducks;
– horses, chickens, sheeps and goats don’t need straw anymore because won’t produce manure (the goat stable still shows straw as requirement, but is no need to fill);
– other minor changes/fixes.
– replaced hops plant with hops vines from Vidhostice Map (with the difference that after harvest you can unload in silo or sell or deliver to the brewery; in Vidhostice there is a hops separation plant);
– added rice to the seeder;
– fixed horses; now they are rideable again;
– fixed animal food;
– changed alfalfa foliage (again);
– darken the grass foliage;
– changed grape vines appeareance (and made them cheaper to place);
– added Polish translation with the help of Ramzes490;
– fixed rice harvesting effects;
– other error fixes;
Huge thanks to “Steph le Fermier” & “Th3Al3xi5” who showed me a way to be able to add more crops!
NEW Savegame reccomended (all the crops are reset, even on your fields; if you want to use Easy Developer Controls mod to fix your field crops, first set the ground type to plowed, then set the fruit type on that field, otherwise errors might occur as 2 crops in one field)
– added the promised swathing crops to: wheat, barley, oat, canola, flax and rye (for swathing works even Fortscritt mower, for picking only the one made by BcBuhler);
– reinstalled sugarcane, olive and oilseed radish;
– added new crops: chickpeas, dryland rice and buckwheat;
– added white grapes and a harvester and prunner for it (it can do both grape types – also the tractor pulled italian harvester should work);
– added grapes to bulk category to be able to use any trailer;
– added new crops to sellingpoints and white grapes to winery (white wine) and homemade brandy production;
– the winery can make raisins now;
– added new crops to animal feed;
This is the final update/upgrade (just error fixes in the future or if Rogatki gets a huge update from it’s creator)
– added specialized bunker silos for Compost and CCM
– removed composter and ccm fermenter (the bunkers work better – ccm raw ferment into ccm fermented; all straws and windrows, bran failed tmr – forage, woodchips turn into organic waste and ferment into compost)
– oil plant and winery gives organic waste as bi-product
– fixed soybeanstraw (had a duplicate in fillTypes)
– other minor changes and fixes;
Unfortunatelly, swathing won’t come to the map. Worked about 6-7 hours to add it only to find out (my fault, not checking first) that swathing needs duplicate foliage in the map.i3d that occupy a new crop slot. Mine are already full, and I don’t want to give up on multifruit for swathing.
Sorry for the hype, but I can’t add this new mechanic as much as I want.
In the future before announcing something, will check if I can do it. My apologies.
I already know about Venturio’s update on the map posted on his YouTube channel (he added compost too in the same manner as me – I thought of it without even finding that he had an update). He removed about 500 trees, fixed missing collectibles, changed the marker icons and added bunkers for compost.
I don’t consider this update worth the effort to redo all the work again (also the savegame would be necessary to recheck for trees spawning in the areas I’ve built) and my update will have as base the old Rogatki map (should work on the new map too, but after aplying my pack, the map in fact will be the old one modified by me.)
All credits go to the map maker VenturioGames and his team and Farmer Andy for animals.