This is my FS19 Conversion of my 90×200 Shed Pack Normal Mapped. This shed pack runs super smooth.
Has most of the FS 22 new placeable additions on it:
– Occluder Wall meshes ( derenders everything on the other side of the walls, works for inside and out)
– Hit R to turn on the inside Lights
– New Snow mesh on the roof
– Inside Areas added so when your vehicle goes inside the shed the sound changes and echoes like your inside a building (neat touch by Giants)
This Shed also comes with the original 6 colors that I have always released my buildings with, NEW for 19 there has been an additional 8 new colors for you to choose from. Future buildings and updates I will look into making them less cloggy in your shop menu.
– 14 Color choices, more then any other placeable out there
– Outside Lights that light up automatically at night, including the TPF building logo made by NDMM.
– Fits most big equipment, 50 ft headers fit through the doors.
– High enough rafters at 22 ft to fit any seeder through it.
– Seasons Ready
– TPF – Building model, Normal Mapped Tin, Ingaming.
– Nxtgen Mapping – Bi-Fold Door original models, 3d tin used for Normal Mapping
– NDMM – Making the TPF Building Logo
– Tester’s – Farm Sim Guy, Kederk Farms, Argsy Gaming, Fs Screenshots, Central Alberta Mapping and Modding, Maple Creek Modding and Media, Forward Ag, Atakan and the Server Group
the mod is not showing inside the game
have to unzip the file
I tried to unzip but I had no luck. Anyone else have luck with this? Looks like beautiful sheds!
Haven’t run this mod yet,but plan to soon.
Noticed that there was an error in my log file.
The zipped folder cannot have a number first in the file name.
Suggest adding “FS22_” without quotations to the beginning of the zip file name and then it should function. Will check later today.