I provide you with 2 Enercon E126 EP8 wind turbines. The Enercon E126 EP8 with 6MW power was the most powerful wind turbine in the world when it was launched in 2007. The performance could be increased to up to 7.6MW through optimizations. However, it was expensive to purchase and set up, which sometimes prevented global sales success.
There are two versions, each with two different obstacle markings:
Enercon E126 EP8 (each 135m hub height, one with a red stripe and one with white obstacle lights on the nacelle)
The E126 EP8 costs € 800,000. Both systems are aligned with the wind, the rotor speed also varies depending on the wind strength.
These are no detailed images of the real models. Only the hub height, the rotor diameter and the rough appearance are based on the real images!
– E126 EP8 in all white theme has been added
– The length of the red stripes now correspond to 6m on all rotor blades.
– New towers for both plants
– Both nacelles have been revised
– New rotor blades for both turbines
– New lights for obstacle marking
– Revision of some textures