Vestas 4MW wind turbines with different hub heights
This mod consists of 5 wind turbines of Vestas 4MW platform with different hub heights. The following are the features of the plants:
-All turbines adjust to the wind and change their speed depending on the wind speed.
-Anemometers are animated and adjust to wind speed.
-Obstacle marking adapts to the light conditions in the different seasons.
-The income per hour and the daily maintenance costs are one thousandth of the purchase price.
The following systems are included:
Vestas V112 4MW: 84m, 119m and 140m hub height (Price each: €250,000)
Vestas V117 4MW: 91.5m, 116.5m and 141.5m hub height (Price each: €325,000)
Vestas V126 4MW: 117m, 137m and 149m hub height (Price each: €400,000)
Vestas V136 4MW: 82m, 149m and 166m hub height (Price each: €525,000)
Vestas V150 4MW: 125m, 149m and 166m hub height (Price each: €650,000)
More pictures can be found under the following post, as only a maximum of 5 file attachments are allowed here: Vestas 4MW wind turbines
These are not detailed illustrations of the real models. Only the hub height, the rotor diameter and the rough appearance are based on the real pictures!
– The length of the red stripes now correspond to 6m on all rotor blades.
– The V155 and V163 no longer have a German day marking (red stripes on the tower, nacelle and rotor blades), but only white day lighting.
– 137m LDST of the V126 has been improved
– V105 4MW, V155 4MW and V163 4MW have been added
– New rotor blades
– New towers for all plants
– Machine houses have been revised
– New lights for obstacle marking
– Revision of some textures
-Fixed texture bug