The Tatra Phoenix was converted from the LS19.
The steering has been adjusted, you can now choose between front wheel steering (default), all wheel steering and rear wheel steering!
There is a bug with the PowerTakeOffs due to the conversion option with the rear Trailer Attacher, but the Power Take Offs have been excluded until a solution is found.
Another engine choice has been added for +80k. The engine has 730hp!
– Updated some shaders to ls22 standard
– added visible hose sockets
– Added front flashers
– Added rear work lights
– Corrected light cone when switching from driving to working light
– Slightly longer range of the front work lights
– Added low attachers
– changed AM modding logo
– Corrected horn position, now the horns move with the cab! Thanks to ThePlayfulDrachi for the tip!
– Added turn signals, hazard lights, lights and beacons icons to the dashboard.
– Added working lights in the bumper.
– Rear Attacher is now permanently available!
– Corrected the position of the front work lights
– Front work lights now in the worklight lighting group
– Added 3 Point Attacher configuration at the front!
– Connection hoses front and rear and both added!
– Fixed rear PTO and added front!
– More colors
– Added beacon configuration for all 8 standard designs
– Beacon light bar configuration No / YES added
– Added standard / black sun visor configuration
– Standard roof lighting configuration / light bar added
– Horn configuration added None / Left / Right / Both
– Added road tires
Erweitert um Kennzeichen.
Script: Shop Category Ifko[nator]
Idee / Konzept: AM Modding
Tester: AM Modding